”Perfect View, Perfect Shot Summer” Launching
Held inside the summer-themed ambiance of Wave at City of Dreams Manila, Vivo Philippines lets over 200 guests to try first its V9 flagship unit with the sunset as the backdrop of their selfies. Indeed a perfect shot, perfect view summer unveiling.
Anyone can enjoy a V9 for a “perfect” price of Php17,990 with pre-orders beginning on March 26 until April 2.
The launching event continued at the City of Dreams Grand Ballroom with Myx VJ Ai dela Cruz as the host. They were formally welcomed by Vivo Brand Director Annie Lim who recapped the smartphone company’s feats in the Philippines. Vivo executives then answered questions from the media.
Since it entered the Philippine market in 2016, Vivo has been steadily rising to become the country’s top three brand with over 5,200 stores and 1.5 million users nationwide.” – Brand Director Annie Lim
Scorching Reasons to own a V9
1. WIDEST SCREEN DISPLAY: It has a 90% screen-to-body ratio.
2. CLEARER PHOTOS: A 24-megapixel selfie camera and A 16MP+5MP dual read camera
3. SMART PHOTOGRAPHY : AI-powered photography for a “perfect view” and a “perfect shot.”
4. PLAY WITHOUT INTERRUPTION: The improved game mode enables users to take calls or open other apps without pausing the gaming applications.
5. PERFECT TAG: Anyone can enjoy a V9 for a “perfect” price of Php17,990 with pre-orders beginning on March 26 until April 2.
Fresh Faces of Vivo
Hailed as the preferred smartphone of the millennials worldwide, Vivo also welcomed its newest endorsers, who shall be ambassadors of Vivo’s belief in the importance of embracing self-expression and an energetic lifestyle. These are up-and-coming actors Edward Barber and Ivan Dorschner.