As the holiday shopping season kicks off with the various “11.11” (November 11) online and in-store sale events nationwide, you deserve convenience and savings while being generous this Yuletide season. Are you shopping gifts for yourself and your loved ones? Don’t pay cash. PayMaya!
The Discount and Cashback Guide for the 11.11 Sale Events below, gives you enough reason to download the PayMaya App and own a PayMaya Card.
PAYMAYA CASHBACKS FOR 11.11 SALE EVENTS
100% CASHBACK on your P100- P500 holiday purchases using PayMaya Card or QR scan payment using PayMaya App.
P250 CASHBACK on accumulated total purchase of P5,000 (minimum of P500/ transaction) using PayMaya Card.
P500 CASHBACK on accumulated total purchase of P5,000 (minimum of P500/ transaction) using QR scan on PayMaya App .
Use the PayMaya App Virtual Card to shop during your work break, while staying at home or while en route to your travel destination.
Use PayMaya Card to shop in-store at your favorite mall. You can also ask the cashier for the PayMaya QR code to scan and pay.
PAYMAYA DISCOUNT ON LAZADA APP
P300 discount on your purchase of at least P1000. Redeem the PayMaya voucher in the Lazada app.
PAYMAYA DISCOUNT ON Rustans.com
Copy and paste the code PAYMAYAMONDAY10 to enjoy 10% discount when you shop at Rustans.com every Mondays of November and December. Set the reminder on your phone’s calendar now.
You can avail of this promo when you spend at least P1,000, and get up to P2,000 off of your purchase.
PAYMAYA DISCOUNT ON ZALORA
Copy and paste the code PYMYONLINEFEVER to enjoy 25% discount or up to P2,000 when you shop for holiday wear at Zalora with a minimum purchase of P1,500.
Shop early, conveniently! Save yourself from the Christmas rush and out-of-stock items while shopping with discounts and refunds! Do not pay cash. PayMaya!
How to get the New PayMaya Card
- Download the Paymaya App. Get it on Google Play or on the App Store.
- Register with your personal details. Use our code, copy 1p374rl and paste.
- Add money: The easiest for me is through 7/11. Tap “Add Money” choice found at the App. Then choose the 7/11 box. Type the amount and tap continue. Show the bar code to the 7/11 cashier. One new PayMaya card costs PhP 200. So add more than that amount to enjoy more the PayMaya App services.
- Request for your PayMaya Card at or For Android: Tap MENU. For iOS: tap MORE. Then tap MY CARDS. Tap GET IT HERE.
- Wait for the delivery. UPRGADE YOUR ACCOUNT meanwhile. Steps below.
- Activate Card. Follow the instruction sheet enveloped with your new card.
- Add more money (especially when traveling abroad!). Add Money and Spend up to PhP 100,000/ month. UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT first.
- Link the app and the card as one wallet. Card has NO annual fee.
- Shop and dine to any worldwide establishment that accepts Visa and MasterCard. Enjoy better foreign exchange rates too!
- Withdraw extra cash on any BancNet ATM nationwide and any VisaPlus machines worldwide.
- Monitor your expenses in real-time via app and SMS updates here or abroad. Easily block the card when lost or stolen. On the App, tap “More”. Then choose “My Cards”, Select the stolen/ lost card in the list. Tap Block
- Know more offers at http://www.paymaya.com/deals
HOW TO UPGRADE FOR FREE
1. Log in to the PayMaya app. For Android: Tap MENU. For iOS: tap MORE. Then tap UPGRADE FOR FREE.
2. Submit required information and upload photo of YOUR VALID ID (not your photo. Your ID). You need at least one (1) primary ID or two (2) secondary IDs. Make sure all IDs can be seen clearly in the photo.
3. Wait for a verification code sent through the app & SMS. Use this as reference during your face-to-face validation.
4. Tap START VIDEO CALL to talk to the UPGRADR OFFICER who will validate your application. Once application is approved, you may now enjoy the perks of an upgraded PayMaya account!
To find out more about how you can make the most of great deals, promos, and offers with your PayMaya account, visit www.paymaya.com/deals or follow @PayMayaOfficial on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
PayMaya, the digital financial services arm of Voyager Innovations, is the only financial technology company in the Philippines offering integrated consumer and merchant payment solutions with the widest on-ground branch network. It is the first to give millions of Filipinos an e-wallet that allows them to pay cashless transactions at any time of the day, anywhere in the world, and from any device. It is the financial technology arm of Voyager Innovations, the leading technology company in the country backed by PLDT, KKR, Tencent, World Bank’s IFC and the IFC Emerging Asia Fund.
DTI Permit No.: 21189|DTI Permit No.: 18324|DTI Permit No.: 20845 |DTI Permit No.: 21129